Friday, February 23, 2007

Is it a back-pack or is it something else...you decide *evil laugh*

Okie dokie, Now keep in mind, I am in NO way a techno-geek AT ALL. Personally, if there was a pink computer and mouse, I'd be all over it LOL. That's about as far as yer gonna get with me and technology...knitting, well now, that isn't even fair LOL. Anyways, back to the topic at hand, this is in no way knitting related so feel free to not read LOL.

This is a backpack that King1 picked out, at first sight, NOPE I did NOT like it, I think it is...well....ugly and yes, I was not happy about it at all. I even think I commented on why he didn't pick something cuter out........well, what this ugly duckling carries IS cute.....




Don't mind Mikaela's feet in the photo LOL She is such a ham LOL. This is the cutie that lives in the ugly bag. I haven't named it yet but I will. I did name the bag and it's name is Ottis. I'll keep ya posted on what the laptop's name is....I am leaning towards Daisy but haven't settled...well, I just wanted to share with ya'll.

Oh and if anyone knows how I can find pattern corrections for the Zoe Mellor's book, see post below. Thanks ya'll. Happy Knitting!!!

No comments: