Monday, January 14, 2008

She Thinks his Tractor's Sexy...................





Those who know me know that I am a HUGE Kenny Chesney fan. This morning, I looked out my kitchen window and saw this....and that song was the first thing that hit my brain LOL. Even though I see that tractor every day, I still crack up laughing and immediately think of that song.




The next is Lorna's Laces Bulky Shepherd in OSU Buckeye colorway (Ohio State). I started out knitting it for Mr. Wannabe, but when he tried it on....can you say ewwwwwwwww. So, naturally, the next thing to do is plop it on Mr. Mann's head.....viola, a winner it is! Sorry Mr. Wannabe, I'll knit you another one NOT out of Bulky weight, that bowling ball head of yours is a tough one to fit;)

Now well follow up with the ..."my how they've grown" photo's...................

Mr. Mann giving the thumbs up............he's having a bit of a bad hair day.....his top is usually spiky with that hair cut.......not today!

Now enter Miss Priss..........well, what can I say..............the girl's got the "tude"!!!!

No comments: