Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Once upon a time...


in a far,far away land.....brothers and sisters of allllllllllllllllllll naughty ages got along BEAUTIFULLY!!!!!

awwwwwww look how cute that is..............which is ALOT better than what Monkey girl did right before the love fest.................she decided she wanted to hang out onher naughty bench....Notice the gorgeous spinning wheel in the background. Elsie misses me sooo much. This stupid foot is gonna be the death of me I tell ya. I am NOT looking forward to the 13th rolling back around when they are gonna slap that cast right back on my tootsies again!! I have alot of projects going right now. That's the beauty of knitting,you can have several going at once. I hope to get the sweater for my dad and mom's friend who is expecting her first baby , finished today. I am taking it to knitting class and seeing if my instructor can help me make heads or tails of the sleeves and such!

Well, as always my friends....knit on and do it with yummy yarn, after all, life's to short to knit with crap yarn!!!

1 comment:

Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

they are adorable, even on the naughty bench!

love that baby sweater, and i want that shrug for myself -- gorgeous!