Friday, August 11, 2006

Well, here we go again...

Let's try this again...maybe "King1" should draw me step by step pictures of how to do a blog!! This is what I have been working on...it is a "princess hat" for my little monkey girl......it is soooooooooooooooo cute. My friend Anne got me started on wanting to knit toys and cutsey things lately. She made these REALLY cute aqua thingies from Knitty and I have been wanting to try my hand at some fun stuff ever since.Hence the Teddy Bear I am starting to make for Monkey Girl. I'll post pictures of that when I get started but for now, here is the crown....drum roll please......UGH and I am AGAIN having problems posting photos............well, we'll just have to have King1 fix this.

I am also working on a cute pair of socks for Monkey Boy, they are 100% merino wool and come from Briar Rose Fibers, once I know how to post links, I'll hook ya up with hers...she is FABULOUS!!! I'll also hook you up to Anne's site, she has some seriously bitchin' lace shawl patterns.......I have ALWAYS wanted to use that in a sentence correctly HAHA!! Well I have ALOT to post and show as soon as I get this situated but until then...eat,sleep and knit on!!!

No comments: