Friday, August 25, 2006

And on the 7th day..........

God created This..............................

KENNY CHESNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then all was right again in DebbieLand...welcome to MY world!!!

This concert was GREAT!! Thanks King"1", your queen loved it!! King and I have talked many times about memorable events in our lives, of course our wedding and of course the birth of our children, those are given things, we were talking about things that didn't pertain to the obvious....mine was my first kenny Chesney Concert in 2005 and then last night "The Road and the Radio" tour and having him come up right smack dab in front of me, unforgettable and even if it was only for 4 hours in one night out of 365 days a year.......it was 4 hours that I felt just like everyone else, no issues, no kids, no worries, for those 4 hours, I was free! Thank you.

Well, so we aren't the most photogenic, but we sure had a good time!!

No comments: